Follow me on Instagram

Photobucket


Saturday, April 20, 2013

Skinmiso Nose Pack Review.

Say goodbye to your blackheads!
I swear getting rid of blackheads during facial feels like I'm going under some nose surgery.
Now, I have a more effective and less painful way to get rid of them!

After I read the reviews of Skinmiso nose pack online, I've decided to get it!
I was previously using Nixoderm and nose pack stripes. But they are not as effective as this! 
*Cross my heart*

Compared to your normal nose pack stripes, these are not cheap. I must admit that I was a little swayed when I saw the price. I mean, it's affordable but I'm afraid that it wouldn't work! But anyhoo, I got mine from Watsons(ION brunch). And I've never regret purchasing it!

******************


Do you know?
Using nose stripes or squeezing with our fingertips are super bad methods!
Not only it would expand your pore size, it may leave permanent scars too!
Fml I've been doing that since 387437 years ago.


Fret not, Skinmiso nose pack will come to your rescue! You can now get rid of your blackheads with three simple steps.

LET'S GO!!


*********************************





Step one: Leave the first mask on for ten minutes.


Just the smell itself will actually convince me that it will work! It has the "clinic" smell if you know what I mean. Smells really professional. Lol!






Step two: Remove the first mask after ten minutes.



 Use this(idk what is this thing called) to gently press on your stubborn blackheads.


And then remove the remaining blackheads with cotton bud and wash your nose lightly.



Now, place the second mask on for ten minutes.


Go on and check your Instagram/Facebook/Twitter!
Or do whatever you can to pass the ten minutes. :)




Step three: Remove second mask after ten minutes.


Rub in silky essence.


TAHDAHHH~~~
And you're done!

********************************************************************


(No filter!)
I wouldn't say that it removes 100% of my blackheads. But it is really more effective than the other methods that I've tried. Less painful too!

Price: $28.90
 ( 10 sets of step one, 10 sets of step two and 15ml of silky essence)

Effectiveness:



Now go on and touch your nose!
It's really smooth isn't it?




Till then.
xoxo


On a side note: 4 more days to Taiwan!

No comments: